| The UC Learning Center (UCLC) is the
University's system-wide learning management
system (LMS) for all staff and faculty. It is a
resource which provides access to training, online
activities and in-person professional development.
The UC Learning Center is strictly only for UC employees with an active UCPath payroll account. Non-employed students requiring lab access and safety trainings may request affiliate access by submitting the webform through the Environmenal Health & Safety website.
NOTE: Any links previously saved or from prior emails may no longer work. Please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the UC Learning Center using your UC Merced Net ID.
- From the home page, select the option "Find a Course".
- In the search field, type in the course title or course code.
- TIP: adding an asterisk (*) before and/or after your search field can be helpful.
- Once you have identified the course, click the drop-down menu on far-right of the title.
- Then select from one of the drop-down options.
NOTE: Use this form only if you need to offer a training for others to complete in the UCLC. Since forms are updated periodically, always use the below course request form for submissions.
The UC Learning Center (UCLC) is the systemwide Learning Management System that can provide campus units with a business solution for managing and tracking required courses for their personnel. For example, enrollment and completion reports can be enabled and emailed directly to you (or multiple recipients) on a weekly, monthly or annual basis.
If you would like to manage and track a course within UCLC, please submit the UCLC Course Request Form. Completed Course Request Forms must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the scheduled training date. Course creation is not guaranteed if forms are received after this deadline. Missing or editing information after form submission will delay the course request process.
For all eLearning course requests, requestor must provide an uploadable SCORM zipped file before course can be set up for initial testing. eCourses should be published with HTML5 compatability (and not requiring Flash Player to be enabled).
Steps to Request a Course
- Save the UCLC Course Request Form to your computer to enable editing.
- Email the completed form to Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once submitted, allow 14-business days for the course to become available in the UCLC; this timeline may be delayed if additional setup/testing is required. An email notification will be sent to you once your course is available.