The UC Learning Center (UCLC) is the University's system-wide learning management system (LMS) for all staff and faculty. It is a resource which provides access to training, online activities and in-person professional development.
(jump to a section)
NOTE: Any links previously saved or from prior emails may no longer work. Please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the UC Learning Center using your UC Merced Net ID.
- From the home page, select the option "Find a Course".
- In the search field, type in the course title or title code.
TIP: adding an asterisk (*) before and/or after your search field can be helpful.
- Once you have identified the course, click the drop-down menu on the "select" button.
- And, select from one of the drop-down options.
NOTE: This is only if you wish to offer a training for others to complete in the UCLC. Since forms are updated periodically, always use the below course request link for submissions.
The UC Learning Center (UCLC) is the systemwide Learning Management System that can provide campus units with a business solution for managing and tracking required courses for their personnel. For example, enrollment and completion reports can be enabled and emailed directly to you (or multiple recipients) on a weekly, monthly or annual basis.
If you would like to manage and track a course within UCLC, please submit the UCLC Course Request Form. Completed Course Request Forms must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the scheduled training date. Course creation is not guaranteed if forms are received after this deadline. Missing or editing information after form submission will delay the course request process.
For all eLearning online course requests, requestor must provide an uploadable SCORM zipped file before course can be set up for initial testing. eCourses should be published with HTML5 compatability (and not requiring Flash Player to be enabled). Review important eCourse policies and guidelines prior to submission.
Steps to Request a Course:
- Save the UCLC Course Request Form to your computer to enable editing.
- eCourse requests must be submitted with the eLearning Checklist for Developers form completed to ensure requestor has reviewed their work prior to submission.
- Email the completed form(s) to HR Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once submitted, please allow 14-business days for the course to become available in the UCLC. An email notification will be sent to you once your course is available.