The UC Learning Center (UCLC) is the University's system-wide learning management system for all staff and faculty. It is a resource which provides access to training, online activities and in-person professional development.
Register For Training
*NOTE: Any links previously saved or from prior emails may no longer work. Please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the UC Learning Center using your UC Merced Net ID.
- Select "Find a Course" (the button with a magnifying glass).
- In the search field, type in the course title or title code.
TIP: adding an asterisk (*) before and/or after your search field can be helpful.
- Once you have identified the course, click the drop-down menu on the "select" button.
- And, select from one of the drop-down options.
UCLC Course Request Process
The UC Learning Center (UCLC) is the systemwide Learning Management System that can provide campus units with a business solution for managing and tracking required courses for their personnel. For example, enrollment and completion reports can be enabled and emailed directly to you (or multiple recipients) on a weekly, monthly or annual basis.
If you would like to manage and track a course within UCLC, please submit the UCLC Course Request Form. Form items A through P must be completed before form submission. Missing or editing information after the form has been submitted will delay the course request process.
Steps to Take:
- Save the UCLC Course Request Form to your computer to enable editing.
- Email the completed form to HR Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once submitted, please allow 3-business days for the course to become available in the UCLC. An email notification will be sent to you once your course is available.