(select a topic)
Log in via the HR UCLC webpage; many times users are accessing an outdated URL link.
Please read the below information carefully to identify your status in order to better understand how you receive or can request system access.
- New employees (including student-employees) with an active account in UCPath payroll will receive automatic access within 7-14 days.
- Students and affiliates who are not an active employee, must request an Affiliate account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All users must have an active UCM Net ID (email).
|STATUS||SYSTEM ACCESS INFORMATION|
Active Student (and NOT a student-employee or volunteer)
- Log in from the main UCLC webpage; sometimes URL's and saved links may have become outdated.
- Ensure your browser settings are compatible
- please follow the guidelines in the SumTotal browser compatibility matrix document
- see tips / pop-up blockers
- Consider switching browsers; please try a different browser such as Internet Explorer or Chrome or try a different computer.
- You may need to clear your browser cache.
- If your online training/video is not playing/working properly, ensure Flash is enabled in the browser you are using. IMPORTANT NOTE: By end of December 2020, Flash will no longer be supported and trainings requiring Flash will not play properly.
- If using:
A recent change in Safari auto-play functionality may impact how audio functions in some elearning courses, including the UCPath WBTs. Depending upon the version of Safari and the user’s browser settings, affected users may find that while the course auto-plays upon launch, no audio can be heard.
Quick fix: Toggle the audio button in the playbar (off/on), then sound will play normally for the remainder of the course.
Recommended browser setting:
- If access to the UCLC has not been established, please email email@example.com and include in your information:
- if possible, include a screenshot of the error message you received
- whether you’re able to access other campus services such as UCPath, payroll, etc.
(a) what browser and version you are using;
(b) and, what operating system
In your response to us, providing as much information as possible will assist us in resolving access issues.