UC Merced Disability Management Services (DMS) staff consult university employees (faculty & staff) in need of reasonable accommodation due to religious belief in order to perform the essential functions of their jobs. DMS staff also provide consultation and training to supervisors and managers to ensure compliance with policy, laws and regulations related to confidentiality, disability access, accommodation for work-related religious belief, and employment rights.
Reasonable Accommodations and The Interactive Process Training
- Log in to the UC Learning Center using your UC Merced Net ID.
- From the home page, select the option "Find a Course".
- In the search field, type in Reasonable Accommodations and The Interactive Process.
- TIP: adding an asterisk (*) before and/or after your search field can be helpful.
- Once you have identified the course, click the drop-down menu on the "select" button.
- And, select from one of the drop-down options.
The Disability & Accommodations Consultant will act as intermediary for the employee and supervisor to determine what accommodations are reasonable and likely to enable performance of the essential functions.
Disability Management Services
Disability & Accommodations Consultant
For student accommodations related to academic/learning support or on-campus housing accommodations, please contact:
Accommodation requests for public access or needs during campus sponsored events open to the public should be facilitated through the event coordinator responsible for coordinating the specific event.
For facility information related to building or public access, please contact: