UCLC Login Instructions
Log in via the HR UCLC webpage; many times users are accessing an outdated URL link.
Anyone with a UCM Net ID (email) and password can access the UC Learning Center.
Active Student (and NOT a student employee or volunteer)
Former Student Employee
Additional Steps (to consider if you are unable to access the UCLC)
- Ensure your browser settings are compatible; please follow the guidelines in the SumTotal browser compatibility matrix document.
- If using Chrome, ensure Flash is enabled. See instructions to enable Adobe Flash Player for use in the Google Chrome web browser.
- Consider switching browsers. If you’re experiencing issues, please try a different browser such as Internet Explorer or Chrome.
- If you are still unable to access the UC Learning Center, please try via the myUCMerced.edu portal under section Employee Services.
- If access to the UCLC has not been established, please email HR Training and include in your information:
- if possible, include a screenshot of the error message you received
- whether you’re able to access other campus services such as myUCMerced.edu, email, payroll, etc.
- (a) what browser and version you are using; (b) what operating system.
In your response to us, providing as much information as possible will assist us in resolving access issues.