All UC Merced staff members are invited to join the Build Your Network (BYN) program. The BYN program connects BYN participants with experienced staff members known as ambassadors and with campus and community experts in efforts to expand networking and learning opportunities. Learn about the BYN Ambassadors.
About the Program
In efforts to provide greater engagement, access to critical data, and performance support, we are building our own series of engagement offerings to build upon what we share in New Employee Orientation, but also give increased access to our campus resources, tools, and programs.
Build Your Network Program Topics
- An advisory group of new and experienced staff members met during spring 2017 semester to determine topics for the BYN program. The seminars will be led by campus experts and facilitated by the BYN ambassadors. Seminars will rotate every six months.
- Know Your Campus and Your Resources
- Tips and Tricks: How to Get Things Done
- UC Merced: Past, Present and Future
- Contribute to Campus Innovation and Growth
- Your Role in a Research University
- Connect to Campus and the Community
Who should apply?
All UC Merced staff members are invited to participate in the Bobcat Basics offerings.
How to apply?
Program currently on hiatus – will return to active programming in 2024.
Future registration can be found by logging in to the UC Learning Center, and searching for “Build Your Network."
For more information:
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about Bobcat Basics.