All UC Merced staff members are invited to join the Build Your Network (BYN) program. The BYN program connects BYN participants with experienced staff members known as ambassadors and with campus and community experts in efforts to expand networking and learning opportunities. Learn about the BYN Ambassadors.
Review the BYN schedule for program, date and location information
Register to attend a session
- Log in to the UC Learning Center, and search for “Build Your Network."
- If you are unable to register through the UC Learning System please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Build Your Network Program Topics
An advisory group of new and experienced staff members met during spring 2017 semester to determine topics for the BYN program. The seminars will be led by campus experts and facilitated by the BYN ambassadors. Seminars will rotate every six months.
- Know Your Campus and Your Resources
- Tips and Tricks: How to Get Things Done
- UC Merced: Past, Present and Future
- Contribute to Campus Innovation and Growth
- Your Role in a Research University
- Connect to Campus and the Community
Human Resources, the Office of Campus Climate and Staff Assembly partnered to present the Build Your Network (BYN) program. Learn how the BYN program and the New Employee Orientation align.
Want to get involved?
UC Merced has many ways to get involved to create, support, and maintain a healthy and positive campus climate. Click on this link to find a list of campus committees and organizations.