Skip to content Skip to navigation

I’m going on vacation, how can I get my prescription drug refilled early?

Call the Member Services number on your medical ID card.  They can authorize a “vacation override” so you can get a 30 day supply of medication to take with you. 

If you need more than a one month supply, please contact the Health Care Facilitator.