Peak Pioneers Leadership Program
Peak Pioneers (P2) is a foundational leadership development program for all levels of campus leaders at UC Merced.
The program design meets specific training and development needs identified in the 2019 Talent Development Leadership
Training Needs Assessment. Peak Pioneers is an instructor led, cohort based, developmental leadership program offered
twice a year (Spring & Fall cohorts).
How Peak Pioneers adds value to the University:
- Improves performance of leaders and the teams they lead
- Develop workplace skills needed to meet University expectations
- Encourages engagement and empowerment through collaboration
- Feeds highly skilled candidates into the succession pipeline
- Creates a development path and foundation for high potential employees (future leaders)
P2 meets the learning needs of busy leaders who want solutions and tools to engage their teams, communicate effectively,
and improve performance over time. The program is built on a curated collection of best-in-class workplace leadership and
performance content, customized to address the current requests of our UC Merced campus leaders. The program focuses
on five areas of competency development:
- Organization Effectiveness
- Team Building and Engagement
- Performance Management
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Peak Pioneers Leadership Program.