UC Merced Faculty and Staff
Open Enrollment Benefits Fair
Date: Friday, October 28, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Location: Joseph E. Gallo Recreation & Wellness Center (Gym)
RSVP to receive FREE lunch!
The UC Merced Open Enrollment Fair, sponsored by Administrative Coordination Team, will be held in the Joseph E. Gallo Recreation & Wellness Center (Gym).
At the Fair:
- Receive FREE lunch when you RSVP by October 20th.
- Come meet vendors and enjoy lunch
- Insurance carrier representatives are available to answer questions
- UC Merced Benefits staff will be available to assist you regarding any benefits questions you may have
Open Enrollment begins October 27th (8:00 am) and will continue through November 22nd (5:00 pm). The Open Enrollment period provides an opportunity for employees to make changes to their benefits and to elect Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for the 2017 fund year.
Changes made during Open Enrollment become effective January 1, 2017.
During Open Enrollment you can:
- change to a different medical plan
- change to a different dental plan
- opt out of medical, dental, and/or vision coverage or enroll if you opted-out previously
- enroll eligible family members in your health plans
- cancel coverage for a currently enrolled family member
- enroll or re-enroll in Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- enroll or re-enroll in the Health Care Reimbursement Account
- cancel your Tax Savings on Insurance Premium (TIP) participation – or re-enroll if you opted-out previously
- enroll or cancel Voluntary Supplemental Disability Program
- enroll in the ARAG Legal Plan – an opportunity that is not open every year for enrollment
For questions, please contact: