For UC Merced Faculty and Staff
Sponsored by Human Resources
Open Enrollment Benefits Fair
*Date: Friday, November 13, 2015
*Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
*Location: Joseph E. Gallo Recreation & Wellness Center (Gym)
At the Fair:
- Come meet the vendors, enjoy refreshments & door prizes.
- Insurance carrier representatives are available to answer questions & provide information to assist in making benefit decisions.
- Free screenings for cholesterol & blood pressure.
- Receive 2,500 points towards a $75 Visa rewards card => must not skip the sign-in line & bring your CatCard
Open Enrollment Period
The Open Enrollment period, which opens Oct 29 (8am) and ends Nov 24 (5pm), provides an opportunity for employees to make changes to their benefits and to elect Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for the 2016 fund year. Changes made during Open Enrollment become effective January 1, 2016.
During Open Enrollment you can:
- change to a different medical plan
- change to a different dental plan
- opt out of medical, dental, and/or vision coverage or enroll if you opted-out previously
- enroll eligible family members in your health plans
- cancel coverage for a currently enrolled family member
- enroll or re-enroll in Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- enroll or re-enroll in the Health Care Reimbursement Account
- cancel your Tax Savings on Insurance Premium (TIP) participation – or re-enroll if you opted-out previously
- enroll in the ARAG Legal Plan – an opportunity that is not available every year for enrollment
Any questions, please contact: