Open Enrollment begins October 30th at 8:00 a.m. and will continue through November 25th at 5:00 p.m.
The Open Enrollment period provides an opportunity for employees to make changes to their benefits and to elect Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for the 2015 fund year. Changes made during Open Enrollment become effective January 1, 2015.
During Open Enrollment you can:
- change to a different medical plan
- change to a different dental plan
- opt out of medical, dental, and/or vision coverage or enroll if you opted-out previously
- enroll eligible family members in your health plans
- cancel coverage for a currently enrolled family member
- enroll or re-enroll in Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- enroll or re-enroll in the Health Care Reimbursement Account
- cancel your Tax Savings on Insurance Premium (TIP) participation – or re-enroll if you opted-out previously
- enroll in the ARAG Legal Plan – an opportunity that is not open every year for enrollment