A series of online discussions addressing the unique and evolving challenges presented by worksite changes and expectations. Keep Calm and Remote On (KCRO) and Keep Calm and Work Forward (KCWF) provide all UC Merced employees a collaborative community of practice and features the sharing of useful resources, best practices for working in a diverse or distributed workforce whether on-site, remote or in hybrid modality while laying the groundwork for a supportive online community.
Participants are invited to bring experiences, challenges or strategies for navigating changes and Working Forward to these interactive discussions.
Many topics will be explored, including: on-site planning; working with hybrid teams; building and maintaining community; establishing a home office/workspace; engagement with colleagues; project management; keeping a schedule; and pacing ourselves during extraordinary circumstances.
Sessions are hosted by Conflict Resolution, Talent Development, and the Office of the Ombuds.
- No scheduled sessions at this time.
Human Resources Talent Development Tools
- A Conference Call in Real Life
- James Veitch Is A Terrible Roommate - CONAN on TBS
- Some Good News with John Krasinski
- Office of Ombuds
- Link for OIT resources
- The OIT Zoom help page; also see Zoom tutorials for managing breakout rooms.
- Do your part for the Bobcat community - Campus Ready
- Working Forward Thought Guide; also view campus message
- Harvard Business Review - How to Do Hybrid Right
Have Questions or Issues
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org