Academic Remedial Tutor Hire Process
- Academic Payroll Worksheet - Use this form to update academic actions not related to funding, additional pay or separation.
- Separation Form - Use this form to request separation of any staff, student or academic employee. The effective date of any actions is the 1st day following the employee's last day of work. The prior UITR in NO LONGER NEEDED.
- Short Work Break - Use this form to temporarily stop an employee's active appointment. (Example: A student holding 2 jobs may not work one during the summer, but take an additional job that might otherwise reflect as 3 active jobs during the same time. Using short work break allows for the employee to be "inactive" and not have to report zero hour timesheets). NOTE: A short work break may not exceed 4 months in length.
- Damage Payment Request - Use this form to request payment for an employee who performed work for the University prior to having knowledge of the State Oath Allegiance. Instructions and document are contained within the link.
Remedial Tutor Rates - Effective 10/1/2018
Calendar and Deadlines
- UCM Transactional and Time & Attendance Deadlines Calendar
- Benefits Deduction Calendar
- 2019 Bi-weekly Pay Day Calendar