Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to maximize the comprehensive health benefits available to you as a UC employee.
UC Merced Benefits is available to help you understand your options in order to make the best selections for your and your family.
- Open Enrollment runs from 8am on October 29th through 5pm on November 24th.
- Open Enrollment changes will be effective January 1, 2021
- All Open Enrollment changes are made through UCPath
WHAT TO DO DURING OPEN ENROLLMENT
- Enroll in or opt out of UC sponsored medical/dental/vision/legal plans
- Add or remove eligible family members within your medical/dental/vision/legal plans
- Enroll or reenroll in Health FSA and/or Dependent Care FSA
UC SYSTEMWIDE VIRTUAL BENEFITS FAIR
OPEN ENROLLMENT FLYER
MEDICAL RATES FOR 2021
2021 HIGHLIGHTS - WHAT'S CHANGING
- Cost sharing changes for Kaiser, UC Blue & Gold and UC Care
- New administrator flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Legal Insurance
- Lower premiums for supplemental and expanded dependent life Insurance
- Premiums increase for voluntary Long-Term Disability
HEALTH & WELFARE PLAN DETAILS AVAILABLE
Visit the UCnet Open Enrollment page for a comprehensive overview of Medical Plans. Details are also available for: