What's happening this week!
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to maximize the comprehensive health benefits available to you as a UC employee.
UC Merced Benefits is available to help you understand your options in order to make the best selections for your and your family.
- Open Enrollment runs from 8 a.m. Oct. 28 through 5 p.m. Nov. 19.
- Open Enrollment changes will be effective Jan. 1, 2022
- All Open Enrollment changes are made through UCPath
WHAT TO DO DURING OPEN ENROLLMENT
- Enroll in or opt-out of UC sponsored medical/dental/vision/legal plans
- Add or remove eligible family members within your medical/dental/vision/legal plans
- Enroll or re-enroll in Health FSA and/or Dependent Care FSA
- View or download Open Enrollment Packet for Faculty and Staff
OPEN ENROLLMENT FLYER
MEDICAL RATES FOR 2022
- ALEX - Your new personal benefits coach. Will help find the plans that fits you best
- Learn about Navitus Health Solutions, the new pharmacy benefit manager for CORE, UC Care and UC Health Savings plans
- UC's Vision plan covers more costs for contact lenses
- New deadline: Make your elections by Friday, Nov. 19 at 5 p.m.
HEALTH AND WELFARE PLAN DETAILS AVAILABLE
Visit the UCnet Open Enrollment page for a comprehensive overview of medical plans. Details are also available for:
- Supplemental Health Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance