Call frequency: 3 times per year
Content Acceptance Periods:
Second week of September – Second week of October
Second week of January – Second week of February
Second week of June – Second week of July
- Talent Development sends communication out to UC Merced campus at the beginning of each of the outlined periods of acceptance listed above.
- Addition of content requests need to be submitted to email@example.com by the Friday of the second week in October/February/July.
- The information is forwarded to the Graphic Designer Intern as soon as the information is received via HR training e-mail.
- Content requests submitted after the periods of content acceptance listed above will not be considered until the next content acceptance period.
- Revised NEO eBook will be available within one month from the end of the period of content acceptance.
Accepted file formats:
- Submit only raw Microsoft Word files with no additional formatting.
- PDFs will NOT be accepted.
- Include the link to any images, webpages, or websites that need to be used within your content.
Should you have any questions regarding this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.